Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
Agency means any agency (including departments) outside Management Rights Agents.
You and your means the user of mragents.com.au.
Our, us and we means Management Rights Agents.
5. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
7. You agree to use mragents.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of mragents.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to mragents.com.au.
8. You must not post or transmit via mragents.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
9. Your use of mragents.com.au does not:
o affect or reduce any obligation owed to you by any Agency; or
o reduce any obligation you owe to any Agency.
10. The mragents.com.au website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on mragents.com.au Please read the full disclaimer statement.
11. We strive to protect information you provide on mragents.com.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that mragents.com.au and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter mragents.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites. Please read our security statement.
12. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
13. Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of mragents.com.au, we may sever links to that website or system.
15. We do not share information about you with other government agencies without your permission unless it:
o is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested
o is required or authorised by law
o will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
16. We take reasonable care in linking mragents.com.au to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided ‘As Is’.
17. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
18. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
19. We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
o The content must be authentic. mragents.com.au will primarily link to Management Rights content or websites known to be sponsored by the Management Rights Industry specialists or Australian/State Government. Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible, however due to the consistent process of change on many websites there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point of time.
o The content should be up-to-date and accurate. Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.
Other agencies can inform mragents.com.au of new sites or pages for inclusion in the mragents.com.au using the contact us form.
Linking to this site
20. All Australian, state, territory and local government websites may link to this site. Other Agencies only after approval
21. You may link to this website as long as you do not:
o imply that the Management Rights Agents endorses your website or product
o use mragents.com.au solely for commercial practices
o change the content of the material technically (eg the material is presented in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
22. We may ask you to remove the link from your website if these conditions are not met.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this page, Management Rights Agents grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, display and use this site and the information and materials provided.
Management Rights Agents acknowledges you have authority to view and download material on this web site only for your personal, non-commercial use subject to the following restrictions:
- retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and proprietary notices contained within the materials
- you may not modify the materials in any way or reproduce, publicly display or distribute materials for any commercial use
- you may not transfer the information or materials on this web site unless you give them notice of the above Terms and Conditions, and they agree to these Terms and Conditions.
You further agree to comply with all copyright laws regarding your use of the content of this web site and to prevent any copying of materials provide within this web site.
Third Party Sites
This web site will, from time to time, link to external web sites operated by other entities. If you visit these external sites you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take measures against viruses and other destructive elements. We make no warranty, and do not endorse, any web site Management Rights Agents links to, or the products or services they provide.
Information Provided By You
Limitations Of Damages
In no event shall Management Rights Agents be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the site or any linked website, even if Management Rights Agents is expressly advised of the possibility of such damage